Arista White Bit weave Shirt
Arista's Brio-Tek 150 shirts are an essential piece in every rider's closet. It contains 21% spandex to promise an incredible fit as well as make it flexible to ensure total freedom of movement while you ride. The moisture-wicking technology keeps you dry and comfortable throughout the day. The surface has been lightly brushed and smoothed to give you a luxuriously soft feeling as well as to eliminate chafing. Our shirts are treated with an environmentally friendly finish to ensure they stay fresh, hygienic and odor resistant.
- Material: 79% wicking polyester/21% spandex
- Closure: Quarter Length Zipper
- Sleeve: Full
- Breathable and Comfortable
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- True to Size
- Made in Canada
1. Turn shirts inside out before washing. This will prevent any snap hooks or buttons getting ripped during the wash.
2. Use cold water wash only, to prevent damaging the spandex fibers which may cause pilling.
3. Wash light colors separately. Modern eco-friendly fabrics are likely to absorb color easily from other garments that may bleed colour.
4. Do not tumble dry. Dry inside-out and avoid direct sunlight.